SHENZHEN SAIQIAO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. >> 2015 3.5mm Original Earphone for Samsung S3 Note1 Note2

2015 3.5mm Original Earphone for Samsung S3 Note1 Note2

2015 3.5mm Original Earphone for Samsung S3 Note1 Note2
Price: US $ 0.645-0.774/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB
Min Order: 500/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union

Quick Details

Brand Name:

OEM

Model Number:

Mic And Volume Remote earphone

Style:

In-Ear

Communication:

Wired

Connectors:

3.5mm

Use:

Portable Media Player

Function:

Microphone, Noise Cancelling

Place of Origin:

Guangdong, China (Mainland)

color:

blue,white,purple,pink,green,black,red.

Line length:

1.2m

Model:

Mic And Volume earphones

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details:
PE bag. opp bag. box.
Delivery Detail:5 DAYS

Specifications
Colorful galaxy s4 i9500 Earphones headphone With Mic & Volume Remote For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Headset earphone
Colorful galaxy s4 i9500 Earphones headphone With Mic & Volume Remote For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Headset earphone

Item Description:

The flat cable design avoids tangled cables
Condition: New 
Type: Headphones 

Brand new third party earphones compatible (with) for Samsung cellphones 
Functions receiving and answering phone calls through the in-line microphone and answer key 
Wired remote volume (+ -) control 
Comfortable gel earbuds isolate background noise 
Generic headsets for cellphone, MP3 and other devices with standard 3.5mm audio plug (remote control may not work on other devices) 
Specifications: 
 Cable Length: 117cm 
 3.5mm Straight Jack 
Color:  blue,rose red.black,white.

Prod Model: SQ-3
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Style: Headband
Line-Control: Line-Control
Jack Type: 3.5mm
Microphone: With Microphone
Type: Dynamic Headphones
Function: Mobile Phone
Use: Household
Earpad Size: One Size
Color: White
Shenzhen Saiqiao Technology Co., Ltd is a manufacturer with many years of design and production experience in China, which is engaged in the business of mechanical, electrical and electronic products, including USB cable,cable for iPhone , VGA cable, HDMI cable, Stereo audio cable and Earphone etc. Saiqiao still sticks to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. In addition, to meet customers different kinds of need, OEM and ODM are available. Our products sell around the world and enjoy a good reputation from customers because of the high quality, good service and favorable price. Should any query, pls contact us freely. Thanks!

Send your message to this manufacturer

• SHENZHEN SAIQIAO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.

More >

Other Valve Products with This Manufacturers

Look for Similar Items by Category: