Ningbo Monlone Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd. >> 20.5*4*1.2cm Nylon Cake Scraper (44G)

20.5*4*1.2cm Nylon Cake Scraper (44G)

20.5*4*1.2cm Nylon Cake Scraper (44G)
Price: Negotiable/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CIF
Min Order: 3000/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T
Basic Information: 

Item NO.:MLIE_KC_CJ_009
Description: Cake Scraper
Material:nylon
Package:opp bag+header card
Size:28.5cm
Weight:77g
Qty/Ctn:144pcs
Ctn Size:41*31.5*31
G.W.:12.5kg
N.W.:11kg
MOQ:3000

Features:

1. Silicone spatulas are made of 100% food grade silicone material with environment protection 
2. Temperature range: -40 ~ 230 degree centigrade. 
3. Excellent durable, pliable and not fragile. 
4. Heat-resistant and anti-aging 
5. Non-stick and easy to remove baked foods 
6. Safe and hygienic 
7. Flexible, easy to handle and store 

FAQ for  Silicone Scrape:

1. What is your MOQ for it?
Usually our MOQ is 3000pcs.

2. Can I get samples?
Sure. We can send the samples for free, but customer should pay for the freight cost. 
It will cost some sample charge for custom designs, but it is refundable when order is up to certain quantity.

3. How can I get samples?
We usually send samples by DHL, FEDEX,UPS and TNT. If you have carrier account, it will be fine to ship with your account; if not, you can pay the freight charge to our PayPal, we will ship with our account. It takes about 4~6 working days to reach you, subject where you are.

4. Can I personalize it ?
Yes. Any shape is available on the cover. 

5. How many colors are available?
We can do custom colors as your special request. So any Pantone color is available. You just need to tell me your favorite Pantone color #.

6. Do you offer customized packaging for it ?     
Yes! All of our silicone products can be packed as your special request.

7. Can I get a discount?
Yes, more quantity, more discount.

Prod Model: MLIE_KC_CJ_017_3
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Size: 20.5*4*1.2cm
Material: Nylon
Ningbo Monlone Import & Export Co., Ltd is a modern enterprise which focuses on import & export business of daily necessities. The leading products are household articles, small household electrical appliances, kitchenware, bathroom accessories, outdoor goods, auto accessories, arts & crafts & all kinds of DIY toys, etc.

Guided by the principle of globalizing the products made in China, Monlone consistently works on reallocating the upstream & downstream resources from foreign trade industry, making every effort to build an advanced supply chain service platform in this new era which provides highly efficient one package service for import & export business. Its service covers research, development & expansion of overseas market, package design, product inspection, trade financing, credit insurance, international logistics, customs procedures for import and export, etc.

Following the principle of people-oriented and sustainable development, Monlone is dedicated to building a great team & a top brand with core competitiveness!

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Ningbo Monlone Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Valve Products with This Manufacturers

Look for Similar Items by Category: